HR and benefits technology that can help your teams save time, minimize errors and make each day at work feel less like working.
Our personalized Benefits App provides your employees with guidance and answers to their healthcare questions, 24/7.
Blending employee relations with business strategy to craft perfect solutions for businesses of every size and caliber.
Employee benefits strategies that work from all angles, all year round. Great for both employees and ROI.
What if you could have a proactive compliance strategy that meant less risk, worry and work? Now you can.
Launch an effective wellness strategy designed especially to boost employee productivity and morale.
It’s More Than Insurance. It’s Assurance.
And It’s Better With Benefit Pro.
Today, employers are struggling to keep up with the increased workload and complexities of benefits enrollment, administration, and ACA compliance. Whereas traditional brokers simply managed renewal quotes, smart employers have come to expect more - a new breed of broker - Benefit Pro.
By greatly expanding our standard services, we make it easy for you to offer better employee benefits while growing your company’s bottom line. Through our focus on cost management, creating efficiencies and technology, we can usher you into a new realm of administrative organization, compliance, and simpler burden-free benefits and HR support.
Concierge Insurance Services:
- HR & Online Enrollment Technologies
- Online Open Enrollment Video
- Corporate Benefit Wallet Cards
- Complimentary COBRA Administration
- “HR Hotline” (Unlimited Access)
- Quarterly HR Seminars (HRCI Credits)
- Complimentary Labor Law Posters
- Wellness Speaker Luncheons
- ERISA SPD & Wrap Documents
- Medicare Part D Filing
- IRS Form 5500 & 1094/1095 Reporting
- Benefits Strategic Planning
- Custom Open Enrollment & New Hire Packets
- Individual & Medicare Department
- January 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- January 19 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
- October 26, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
IRS Fixes Affordable Care Act “Family Glitch”The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) announced updated rules designed to fix the Affordable Care Act (ACA) “Family Glitch”. The change...
IRS Announces HSA Limits for 2022On May 10th, 2021, the IRS announced the new limits for 2022 with respect to Health Savings Account (HSA) contribution...
President Signs New COBRA Subsidy – 100% Coverage for Medical, Dental & VisionThe American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, signed into law by President Biden on March 11, 2021, includes provisions...
Sexual Harassment Prevention TrainingState Releases FREE Training As you probably know, California requires trainings for companies with 5 or more employees effective 1/1/2021....