HR and benefits technology that can help your teams save time, minimize errors and make each day at work feel less like working.
Our personalized Benefits App provides your employees with guidance and answers to their healthcare questions, 24/7.
Blending employee relations with business strategy to craft perfect solutions for businesses of every size and caliber.
Employee benefits strategies that work from all angles, all year round. Great for both employees and ROI.
What if you could have a proactive compliance strategy that meant less risk, worry and work? Now you can.
Launch an effective wellness strategy designed especially to boost employee productivity and morale.
It’s More Than Insurance. It’s Assurance.
And It’s Better With Benefit Pro.
Today, employers are struggling to keep up with the increased workload and complexities of benefits enrollment, administration, and ACA compliance. Whereas traditional brokers simply managed renewal quotes, smart employers have come to expect more - a new breed of broker - Benefit Pro.
By greatly expanding our standard services, we make it easy for you to offer better employee benefits while growing your company’s bottom line. Through our focus on cost management, creating efficiencies and technology, we can usher you into a new realm of administrative organization, compliance, and simpler burden-free benefits and HR support.
Concierge Insurance Services:
- HR & Online Enrollment Technologies
- Online Open Enrollment Video
- Corporate Benefit Wallet Cards
- Complimentary COBRA Administration
- “HR Hotline” (Unlimited Access)
- Quarterly HR Seminars (HRCI Credits)
- Complimentary Labor Law Posters
- Wellness Speaker Luncheons
- ERISA SPD & Wrap Documents
- Medicare Part D Filing
- IRS Form 5500 & 1094/1095 Reporting
- Benefits Strategic Planning
- Custom Open Enrollment & New Hire Packets
- Individual & Medicare Department
- December 14 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
- January 24, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
- September 13 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
- August 24 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
- May 15 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
NEW California Law Requires Sexual Harassment Training for ALL EmployeesGovernor Brown recently signed SB 1343, which requires California employers with five or more employees to provide sexual harassment prevention training to ALL...
DOL Final Regulations on Association Health PlansPosted by: Meg Cipar Jun 20, 2018 On June 19, 2018, the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) published Frequently Asked Questions About...
HSA limits for 2019The IRS recently released the 2019 inflation adjusted amounts for Health Savings Accounts (HSAs). The 2019 maximum contribution amounts will...
PRESS RELEASE: United Benefit Advisors Welcomes New Partner Firm Benefit Pro Insurance ServicesUnited Benefit Advisors (UBA), the nation’s leading independent employee benefits advisory organization, is pleased to welcome Benefit Pro as its...