Support That Empowers.
Solutions That Work.
Now Your HR Team Can Accomplish More.
Today’s HR professionals work under a low ceiling of increasing responsibilities and time constraints. As performance expectations and compounding pressures grow, assistance becomes a luxury HR departments need, but few receive.
Whether you’re a small business without a designated HR staff, or a large company with a full HR team, Benefit Pro’s OnCall HR (powered by the California Employers Association) has the resources to handle any HR assignment from consulting to assessments, to day-to-day activities like hiring, performance management and compliance.
That’s because we don’t just help you effectively manage your human capital, we help you capitalize on your human potential.
- “HR Hotline” (Unlimited Access)
- Quarterly HR Seminars (HRCI Credits)
- Complimentary Labor Law Posters
Powered by CEA:
- Onsite HR Compliance Review
- Handbook & Policy Development
- Employee & Management Training
- Termination, Discrimination & Harassment
- Understanding Leave Obligations
- January 29, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- September 25 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- March 20 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- March 19 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
OnCall HR – powered by:
Legislative Updates for FSA’s 2021On October 26, 2020, the IRS announced the new limits for 2021 with respect to Health FSAs, Transportation/Commuter Plans, and...
NEW Benefit Pro Office – Opening August 2020NEW Benefit Pro Office – Opening August 2020! We’re excited about the opening of our new and modern office space,...
HSA Limits for 2021Employees will be able to sock away some extra money into their health savings accounts next year. The annual...
COVID-19 Diagnosis at Your Workplace? What Next?7 Things Employers Need to Know As the Coronavirus pandemic outbreak has brought major disruption and fear to the workplace,...