Support That Empowers.
Solutions That Work.
Now Your HR Team Can Accomplish More.
Today’s HR professionals work under a low ceiling of increasing responsibilities and time constraints. As performance expectations and compounding pressures grow, assistance becomes a luxury HR departments need, but few receive.
Whether you’re a small business without a designated HR staff, or a large company with a full HR team, Benefit Pro’s OnCall HR (powered by the California Employers Association) has the resources to handle any HR assignment from consulting to assessments, to day-to-day activities like hiring, performance management and compliance.
That’s because we don’t just help you effectively manage your human capital, we help you capitalize on your human potential.
- “HR Hotline” (Unlimited Access)
- Quarterly HR Seminars (HRCI Credits)
- Complimentary Labor Law Posters
Powered by CEA:
- Onsite HR Compliance Review
- Handbook & Policy Development
- Employee & Management Training
- Termination, Discrimination & Harassment
- Understanding Leave Obligations
- January 24, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
- March 7, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 11:30 am
- December 14 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
- September 13 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
- August 24 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
OnCall HR – powered by:
NEW California Law Requires Sexual Harassment Training for ALL EmployeesGovernor Brown recently signed SB 1343, which requires California employers with five or more employees to provide sexual harassment prevention training to ALL...
DOL Final Regulations on Association Health PlansPosted by: Meg Cipar Jun 20, 2018 On June 19, 2018, the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) published Frequently Asked Questions About...
HSA limits for 2019The IRS recently released the 2019 inflation adjusted amounts for Health Savings Accounts (HSAs). The 2019 maximum contribution amounts will...
PRESS RELEASE: United Benefit Advisors Welcomes New Partner Firm Benefit Pro Insurance ServicesUnited Benefit Advisors (UBA), the nation’s leading independent employee benefits advisory organization, is pleased to welcome Benefit Pro as its...