- This event has passed.
2017 Wage & Hour Update
March 16, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
19 Minimum Wage Laws and Counting
California’s Minimum wage increased this year. Join CEA for this update to make sure you meet all of the new Federal and California wage and hour laws. Many cities have higher minimum wage requirements than our state requirement.
Make sure you are paying your employees properly and classifying them accurately. We will review the current laws and updates applicable to:
- Travel time, make-up time, meal and rest periods
- Rules for hourly, salary, and piece-rate pay
- Bonuses, profit-sharing plans, and tips
- Overtime and double-time wages
- Alternative workweeks
- Tools and equipment, uniforms, and work-related losses
- Vacation, PTO, holidays, and sick leave
To RSVP or for further information, contact: Angela Kidd at (619) 294-7800 or email@example.com