- This event has passed.
Navigating California’s Wage & Hour Laws
April 17, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
FOCUS: HR Best Practices
California’s wage & hour laws continue to be the most complex in the country. Plaintiff’s attorneys and court judgements continue to cost California employers millions each year.
Are your practices up to date with current law?
Join us and stay current on the latest rules and regulations, and steer your company clear of HR-related litigation.
By attending this seminar, you’ll learn:
- Wage & Hour – Know the Rules
- AB168 – Asking Prior Salary?
- Remote Employees? Complying with Local Regs
- Gig Economy (Contractors?) – Latest Case Law
- Interns – Paid or Unpaid?
- Administering Paid Sick Leave vs PTO vs Holidays
- Employee? Independent Contractor? Take the Quiz!