- This event has passed.
2020 Labor & Employment Law Update (Session A – Breakfast) -SOLD OUT!
January 16, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
NEW (Big) Changes That Employers Must Comply With
With a new Governor in town, there’s a new legislative and compliance agenda for 2020 with 870 new bills signed and 172 vetoed.
Newsome vs Brown, what has changed? Join us for our most popular seminar of the year, and discover the new laws to keep your company compliant for 2020.
By attending this seminar, you’ll learn:
- Pre-AB5 – Employee or Independent Contractor?
- Post-AB5 – Independent Contractors a thing of the past?
- SB 778 – Harassment training – more changes?
- “Crown” Act – New protected class: Hairstyles
- Got Milk? Lactation accommodation update
- Minimum Wage Increases – 17 in CA alone
- Cal Savers Program – What? When? How?
To RSVP Or For More Information
LeAnne Tan (619) 294-7800 OR LeAnne@benefitpro.com