2021 Labor & Employment Law Update
January 29 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Focus: New Year, New President, More Changes
As 2020 brought an unprecedented year of crisis and change, we ring in 2021 with hopes of a broad economic and public health recovery (and of course, a slew of new employment regulations).
Join us for our hugely popular Annual Labor & Employment Law Update as Jessica Hawthorne, SVP of the California Employers Association reports on a multitude of pandemic-driven worksite changes that are starting in 2021.
By joining our webinar, you’ll learn:
- NEW California Family Rights Act (CFRA) expanded to companies with 5+ employees
- NEW State Minimum Wage & Exempt Salary Increases
- COVID-19 Worker’s Comp “Presumptive” Responsibility
- Prop 22 Passes – Impact on AB 5
- NEW COVID-19 Exposure Notification Law
- NEW Cal-OSHA COVID-19 Emergency Regulation
- NEW DFEH Employee Pay Data Reporting
To RSVP or more information:
Contact LeAnne Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 294-7800