- This event has passed.
2024 Labor & Employment Law Update – Session A (Breakfast)
January 18 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Focus: New Year, New Laws, More Changes to Comply With
Our Sacramento legislature and Governor Gavin Newsom stayed busy this past legislative session, signing a slew of new employment laws & regulations that will directly impact your business
Join us for our popular 2024 Labor & Employment Law Update as our guest speakers Kim Gusman, President/CEO and Astrid Servin, HR Director of the California Employers Association bring invaluable insight and expert guidance on navigating these major new laws.
By attending you’ll learn:
- Mandatory Paid Sick Leave extended
- New Reproductive Loss Bereavement Leave
- New written Workplace Violence Prevention Plan requirement
- Minimum Wage & Exempt Salary increases
- Employee Handbook updates – New NLRB Standard
- Revised Criminal History regulations
- FAQs and more
In-person learning with your choice of breakfast or lunch
To RSVP or for more information: Contact your Benefit Pro Advisor or Chay Ayers at firstname.lastname@example.org