- This event has passed.
Avoiding the Traps in Budget and Planning
October 10 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Budgeting and planning for 2020 is upon us. All executives know that strategy is important. However, the strategic planning process can also be scary because it often entails a lot of guess work and overly complicated process. Is your company prepared to achieve your 2020 goals? How does your management team prepare annual budgets and plans?
By attending this seminar, you’ll learn about:
- Common budget traps and how to avoid them
- Breaking out of the traditional strategic planning structure
- Focus your energy on your customers
- Take risks versus staying in your comfort zone
- Keep strategy simple and setting realistic goals
Ryan Saathoff, Managing Partner
Joanna Tan, Management Consultant
RG Alliance Group
To RSVP contact LeAnne Tan call 619-294-7800 or firstname.lastname@example.org