- This event has passed.
California Leave Laws (Demystified)!
October 20, 2016 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
FOCUS: Taking the Mystery Out of Managing Leave Requests
Do California Leave Laws have you confused and bewildered? Depending on how many employees you have, you may have to grant over 25 leave laws!
Join us for our next CEA HR Seminar to learn which leave laws apply to your company, how to properly administer and avoid costly fines for non-compliance.
- Covered Employers & Required Notices
- Know Your Employer Obligations
- What To Do When An Employee Requests Time Off
- What About Pay & Benefits During Leave?
- Pregnancy Leave – Interaction with PDL/FMLA/CFRA
- California’s FEHA & Reasonable Accommodation
- Other California Leave Laws
- Joint Employer Scenarios
- What Happens When No Leave Law Applies?
To RSVP or for further information:
Speaker: Jessica Hawthorne, HR Hotline Specialist, California Employers Association
Thursday, October 20, 2016
9:30am – 11:30am
(Continental breakfast included)
2655 Camino Del Rio North #204
San Diego, CA 92108
COST: FREE for Benefit Pro & CEA guests
$85 – Non members