- This event has passed.
CEA Annual Labor Law Update Seminar
January 24 @ 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
2019 Labor & Employment Law Update
Focus: NEW (Big) Changes That You Must Comply With
With Governor Brown signing dozens of new employment laws for 2019, ring in the New Year with a clear understanding of these new laws and how they will impact your business.
Don’t become #YOUTOO in the new #METOO world, and protect your business from the “Harvey Weinstein” effect. New state regulations now require that practically ALL employees receive Sexual Harassment prevention training. #BETHERE!
By attending this seminar, you’ll learn:
• SB1343 – NEW Sexual Harassment Training Mandate
• Who, what, when, why & how’s of the new training
• Our “New Gig Economy” (IC’s) – HR Perspective?
• Another “Ban the Box” Updates
• Got Milk? Lactation Accommodation Rules
• Minimum Wage & Salary Definition Updates
• Wanted for Hire: Women on Boards
Please note there will be 2 sessions. Session A is 9:30Am- 11:30Am and Session B is 12:00Pm-2:00PM.
To RSVP Contact Angela Kidd 619-294-7800 or Angela@benefitpro.com