- This event has passed.
CEA Special Webinar – Coronavirus Layoffs, Furloughs & More…
March 20 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
We hope that you’re all doing well in this time of national emergency and uncertainty. As we are all in uncharted waters, we have received numerous questions regarding employment issues arising from the Coronavirus Pandemic.
Our HR partner, the California Employers Association will be conducting a FREE live webinar on “Coronavirus Layoffs, Furloughs & More”.
Date: Friday, March 20, 2020
Time: 1:00pm ~ 2:00pm
In this special webinar, CEA will discuss mandates to cease or significantly limit operations, including shelter-in-place directives.
- Definition of “furlough,” “layoff,” and “reduction in force”
- Highlight notice requirement under WARN and CalWARN Act
- Other considerations such as pay reductions, schedule changes, removing or altering other benefits
- Furlough procedures so when you are ready for your team to come back to work you can hit the ground running
- Use of accrued time off
- Wage replacement benefits available through the state
- Payroll tax assistance for employers
- Small business loan assistance
TO REGISTER – CLICK HERE