- This event has passed.
“COVID HR” – Same Game, New Rules
September 25 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Focus: Updating Your Wage & Hour Practices
COVID-19 has brought immense new challenges on employers and HR. Many employers have been forced to adapt with a remote workforce and COVID safety regulations moving HR into new territory, such as daily temperature checks and PPE. Be sure to join us for our next CEA seminar (webinar only) as we focus on everything HR about remote employees and the impact of COVID on state wage & hour regulations.
- Remote Expectations & Accountability
- Virtual Meal & Rest Breaks
- COVID Remote Work Agreements
- Requiring COVID Testing? What are the Rules?
- Daily Temperature Checks
- COVID FFCRA Regulations
- Minimum Wage & Salary Increases
- AB5 Independent Contractor Update
For more information, please email LeAnne Tan firstname.lastname@example.org or call 619-294-7800.