- This event has passed.
Do I Communicate in Writing? Call? Email? Text?
September 13, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Focus: Communicating with your Multi-Generational Workforce
Your Title gives you authority, but your communication style makes you a Leader.
Studies show 70% of mistakes are a direct result of poor communication. Successful leaders need a firm foundation of listening mechanics, conflict resolution and political acumen (Managing Up, Leading Down).
Join us and enrichen your skills to communicate as an effective Leader!
By attending this seminar, you’ll learn:
• Verbal vs Non-Verbal Communication
• Improving your Active Listening Skill
• Why Ineffective Communication leads to Conflicts
• How Generation, Culture & Experience affects what they hear
• Effective Non-Verbal Communication Skills
(93% of all communication is non-verbal)
• Dealing with Gossip, Disrespect & Personal Space Issues
To RSVP contact LeAnne@benefitpro.com or Call 619-294-7800