- This event has passed.
“He Said, She Said”
April 14, 2016 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Determining Credibility in Workplace Investigations
Who do you believe? Who do you trust? What should you do???
Join us as we discuss the tools necessary to avoid liability in hiring decisions, workplace investigations and termination decisions.
By attending this seminar, you’ll learn how to assess the credibility of witnesses during internal investigations and what pitfalls to avoid. At the end of the day, the truth may not be discoverable, but the legal standards for basing decisions are defensible.
- “100% Truth” of Half the Story
- Important of Credibility in Employment
- Assessing Credibility When Hiring
- Conducting an Effective Investigation
- “He Said, She Said” Situations
- Reaching a Determination
- Avoiding Liability in Termination Decisions
Speaker: Mari Bradford
HR Regional Director
California Employers Association