- This event has passed.
Cyber Security Threats for Employers
March 1, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Ransomware, Trojans, Crypto Mining – Are You Prepared?
Companies breached by outside hackers have reached an all-time high in the US last year, double the rate of 2016. Unprepared companies have had major services and operations disrupted, resulting in loss of customers and revenue, and major damage to a company’s reputation.
Further, breach of customer and employee data can result in regulatory fines, sanctions and intrusive government audits.
Is your company prepared for the NEXT WAVE of Cyber Threats?
- Ransomware to crypto mining – the NEWEST cybercrime
- The DARK WEB – who are these guys?
- Why most businesses are VULNERABLE and easy targets
- Steps to minimize your risk (and avert an attack)
- What is my exposure? Financial, Operations & Reputation?
- What does my existing insurance cover (or DOESN’T COVER)?
- Cybersecurity Insurance? What is it?
Stephen Cobb holds a Master of Science in Security and Risk Management and is a senior security researcher for ESET, one of the largest cyber security software companies in the world.
Kevin Kershisnik is a frequent industry speaker and West Coast Cyber Practice Leader for Socius, a leading cyber insurance solutions provider.
RSVP to LeAnne Tan or Leanne@benefitpro.com