- This event has passed.
Managing Remote Employees
April 18, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Focus: The HR Perspective…
With increased mobility afforded by advances in technology, there’s been a rise in the number of employees who work remotely from home. One study recently cited that nearly a quarter of U.S. workers telecommute at least part of the time, and even more would like the option to do so. Remote work can also be a perk to attract and retain top-quality employees (especially important in this tight labor market).
By attending this seminar, you’ll learn the most common concerns and best practices for managing remote employees, including:
• Deciding if Remote Works Best for Your Business
• Which Jobs/Employees are Best Suited for Remote Work?
• Defining the Work Day – Wage and Hour Issues
• Communication, Accessibility & Team Work
• Management Do’s and Don’ts with Remote Employees
• Home Environment – Safety, Security & Other Requirements
• Key Components of a Remote Work Policy
• Home Location – Local Ordinances and Out-of-State Issues
• When the Arrangement No Longer Works
To RSVP please contact LeAnne Tan 619-294-7800 or LeAnne@benefitpro.com