- This event has passed.
Social Media in the Workplace
May 19, 2016 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
What are my employees posting on Facebook?
Our new Millennial generation workforce, digitally wired from birth, is connected to thousands on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat & more. What if they had a BAD day at work? Can their posts damage your reputation and brand? And most importantly, what can you do???
Welcome to the challenges of the Modern Workplace.
By attending this seminar, you’ll learn:
- The Millennial Generation & Social Media
- Checking Social Media During the Hiring Process
- Disciplining for Social Media Posts
- Regulating Social Media During Work Hours
- Corporate Social Media Account – Whose Property?
- NLRB Rules, Cases & Updates
- Drafting Social Media Policies…
Jennifer Lutz, Esq.
Jenna Leyton-Jones, Esq.
Pettit Kohn Ingrassia & Lutz