- This event has passed.
Surprise Cal/OSHA Visit? Are You Prepared?
May 15, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Focus: What triggers a Cal/OSHA inspection (and being prepared for one)
Cal/OSHA visits are never scheduled, so you must always be prepared for the dreaded “surprise” drop in! Consequences of safety violations include:
• Regulatory fines (Cal/OSHA increased penalties in 2017)
• Business disruption & potential loss of income
• Decreased ability to secure future contracts
• A black mark on your business license
Join us to learn effective ways to keep your employees safe and prevent costly citations and fines. By attending this seminar, you’ll learn:
• What is Cal/OSHA? What are my responsibilities as an employer?
• Developing an effective Injury Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)
• 3 basic safety program elements every employer should implement
• The importance of keeping written safety records(If it’s not in writing, it never happened)
• The Cal/OSHA Appeal Process – level the playing field
To RSVP contact LeAnne Tan at (619)294-7800 or Leanne@benefitpro.com