- This event has passed.
The New “Small Group” – Massive Changes for Employers with 51-100 Employees
August 19, 2016 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
The Impact & Implications of “Small Group” Rating – Are You Prepared?
Six years after the passage of the Affordable Care Act, a delayed provision is approaching that has a significant impact on employers with 51-100 employees. Skyrocketing premium increases, cumbersome age rating, loss of customized plan designs and more – Welcome to ACA Part II.
By attending this luncheon seminar, you’ll learn:
- The New Small Group Definition in California
- Impact of “Community Rating” to Your Premiums
- Welcome to “Age Rating” – A Different Rate for Every Age!
- Strategies to Simplify the “Age Rated” Employee Contributions
- Assessing Alternatives to Small Group Rating
- IRS 1094/1095 Reporting – What Have We Learned?
- Simplifying Benefits Administration with Modern Technology
Lambert Hsu, Principal