- This event has passed.
TOTAL RECALL – Bringing your Employees Back to the Workplace
May 21 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am| No Cost
As California reopens with Covid rates dropping, employers are preparing to reopen their offices after a year of working remotely. However, despite widespread vaccine availability, many workers are desiring to keep working from home (at least part time).
Many employers, on the other hand, are likely to revert back to their “pre-pandemic” work arrangements, which may cause friction with some returning employees. Such transition may involve legal & HR considerations, highlighting the importance of establishing clear “Back to the Workplace” policies & guidelines.
Join us as our HR experts from the California Employers Association address some of the most contentious issues as employees return to the worksite, including:
• Can I make my employees return to work?
• What type of communications or notice do we need to provide?
• Is it legal to ask if they are vaccinated?
• Can we provide “incentives” for them to get vaccinated?
• Are there ADA accommodations for those that fear return?
• If they refuse to return, can I terminate them?
• Are their potential taxation issues & liabilities for those that have moved out of state?
Brought to you by:
Benefit Pro Insurance – San Diego’s leading independent employee benefits advisory firm, working with employer HR teams to provide a “better benefits experience”. Winner of Inc. Magazine’s 2021 “Best Workplaces Award”