- This event has passed.
Wage & Hour Laws Simplified
May 21, 2015 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
FOCUS: Get it Right (Before it Costs You!)
Do California wage & hour laws have you confused and bewildered? Individual wage and hour court claims are on the rise, with “class action” status lawsuits far outpacing other claims.
The shocker – nearly half the wage & hour cases settled in the United States are in California. Join us for our next CEA HR Seminar to make sense of the rules, and confirm that you’re handling your payroll correctly.
- Statewide Trends in Wage & Hour Suits
- Latest Cliff Notes on Class Action Lawsuits
- The Review – Wage & Hour Basics
- Smartphone Economy – Working After Hours
- Missed Meal & Rest Periods
- Required Employee Reimbursements
- Recordkeeping Requirements
- Wage & Hour Oddities…
Speaker: Kim Parker
California Employers Association